Believe it or not, there are many ways to get traffic to your site, blog, forum, etc.
These sites are free and I will list them here for you to try and see for yourself,
If you have a site that offers adult content then these sites may not be for you.
You are probably tired of searching for “free traffic” on Google Search and end up seeing sites asking you for money.
I can understand if you would like to pay for an ad on your local newspaper online, at least you know you can go to their local office near you and speak to someone face-to-face, but to spend money on a company or a website you never heard? may not be a great idea.
So, you have a business website or a personal blog and would like to have more traffic- make some sales, etc.
Where do you go? Here is a list of the ones I am currently using and that are generating traffic to my site.
– This is a Business Social Network, where you open an account free and can to offer your services, meet others just like you. Visit it Now!
– Some of the services Apsense offers are Traffic Exchange, Apsense.me Live Stream, Apsense Wiki, BC Exchange and more. All you need to do is that you find email address of all the people that you want to connect with and Apsense will take care of everything else. This is an easy way with which you can drive more traffic to your website.
– If you want traffic right away here you open an account free and link it to your twitter, Facebook Page, Youtube account and Website.
– I love how Twiends works is so easy, you can get free credits for visiting others or you can purchase the credit, You will get instant traffic!
– We all know that Facebook is free to join and there you can post on other pages, your services, products or even your opinion! it just takes a little bit of time to search for content.
-If you have a Facebook account go to the search bar and type an interest related to your business, you can even type “Free Classifieds” and find many Facebook Pages allowing you offer your services there. Here is my Facebook Page
– You can find Networked blogs on Facebook, There you can also share your website, Products and you can even get followers to your site. Networked blogs Here
– Depending on the type of business You have, opening free accounts with forums related to your site is a great way to generate traffic for your business. Place your link free on my forum Click Here!
-Just go to Google Search and type “Free _____ Forums” and you should be able to find one that suits your needs.-(The line___ break is for you to type the forum you are looking for based on your business or product).
I hope this information helps you get more traffic, You still have to spend some time with these sites in order to start seeing results by sharing your content, it’s socializing online-the same way you do when you socialize with others when you go shopping, go to a meeting, your child’s school, etc… Give it a try, make it a habit to keep the same routine daily.