Navy personnel are highly educated, specially equipped military leaders who manage the Navy’s personnel, ships, and weapons. As men of armed forces who protect their families and their countries at large, they could do with some humor as they keep doing their duties. We will be sharing some hilarious jokes associated with the Navy.
Some funny navy jokes include:
- Why couldn’t sailors play cards? The captain was sitting on the deck.
- What did the Navy say to the coast guards? I’ll SEAL you later.
- A senior chief addressing 25 sailors told them, “I have a very easy job for the laziest man in this place, so lift your hand if you are the laziest.” Shortly after, 24 of these sailors raise their hand, making the senior chief curious, and he asks the last man, “Why didn’t you raise your hand?” The sailor replies, “because it was stressful and too much trouble.
- A Navy commander was upset with his son’s report card. All the subjects such as tactics, shooting, endurance, and strategy he gets bad grades except in Mathematics where he had an A. Frustrated at this, the Navy commander said these days children spent more time dividing rather than conquering.
- Jon passed the physical enlistment test and was asked by the doctor, “Why do you want to join the Navy, boy?” Jon replies saying his father thinks it will be a great idea
Doctor: So, what does your father do?
Jon: He is in the Army, Sir.
- What does the sailor say to the other when they had a problem? We are in the same boat.